MMIWG2S+ feat. Mia Ohki
May 5 is the MMIWG2S+ National Day of Awareness (also know as Red Dress Day) which honours the thousands of missing and murdered Indigenous women, girls, 2 spirit, and gender diverse people in Canada by encouraging learning and building awareness to end violence against Indigenous women, girls, 2 spirit, and gender diverse people.
This year we are offering a shirt with design from Mia Ohki, a Métis-Japanese Canadian artist, and we will be doanting the proceeds to the Lovesick Lake Women's Native Association.
UNISEX & LADIES sizing available!
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear-away label
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 7/8" collar
- Classic fit
- 8.8 oz./lin.yd., 100% preshrunk USA cotton
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout; seamless rib at neck
- ½" rib mid-scoop neck; sideseamed with slightly tapered fit
- Cap sleeves for comfort; taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Gildan's manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase you may return it, unworn to us for an exchange/full refund. Shipping fees apply.
GILDAN 5000 Heavy Cotton Tee UNISEX (measurements in INCHES):
SIZE BODY LENGTH BODY WIDTH SM 28 18 MD 29 20 LG 30 22 XL 31 24 2X 32 26 3X 33 28 4X 34 30 5X 35 32
G500L Gildan Ladies' Heavy Cotton™ T-Shirt Sizes: S - 3XL (INCHES):
S M L XL 2XL 3XL BODY LENGTH 25.5 26 27 28 28.5 29 BODY WIDTH 17.25 19.25 21.25 23.25 25.25 27.25 FULL BODY LENGTH 25.5 26 27 28 28.5 29 SLEEVE LENGTH 13.25 14 14.75 15.75 16.75 17.5