Original NISH TEE
This was a design created by Nish Tees in early 2016 to launch the start of our endeavour. The earthy tones and flecks of the garment work well with the birch bark inspired logo. The term 'Nish' refers to Anishinaabe, a large group of indigenous people predominantly from Ontario, Manitoba, and the northern US. Keep it Nish with our flagship tee!
Brand/Style: American Apparel Unisex Triblend Short-Sleeve Track T-Shirt
- 3.7 oz/sq. yd, 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Tri-Oatmeal, Tri-Lieutenant and Tri-Creole Pink are 50% polyester, 37% cotton, 13% rayon
- 30/1 singles
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape and 7/8” seamed collar
- 1” blind-stitch sleeve hem
- 1” double-needle bottom hem
- double-satin razor label
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase you may return it, unworn to us for an exchange/full refund. Shipping fees apply.